BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010


bored!!!
i'm really tired of all this things...
wonder why i am here, though...(thinking..)

this is the worst time...mind u the worst!! sycho..

to anyone who read this..
i'm certainly not sorry nor will apologise for letting my hatred here..
but..

i'll say that..serve you right!!
who ask u too waste ur time here...

my nee-chan always told me...
i only watch anime, u know...
she always told me..i need to more live in reality..
i'm not bother to do so..
why???

'cos i'm tired of this life n all the reality..
i really want to lead peaceful life without anyone bossing me around..
what the heck!!
thinking of those inappropriate thing...

well..i'm not thinking to be such a bothersome to u..
later...



2 comments:

Shizuko Daisuke said...

hahaha... nee-chan???
it do not hurt me either.... but feel happy... ahaks...

minx said...

suit u then..
nee-chan is sister..